Laughter Yoga is a revolutionary idea – simple and profound.
An exercise routine, it is sweeping the world and is a complete wellbeing workout.
In today’s world, people want to be healthy, they want to be happy, but instead they are getting stressed out, depressed, getting less sleep, more negative thoughts and feeling isolated.
Does this sound like you?
Are you someone who wants to bring more laughter and joy into your life?
You are in the right place.
Laughter Yoga has been developed by a medical doctor from India- Dr. Madan Kataria – and it has spread across 100 countries.
Benefits of Laughter Yoga are:-
- A cardiovascular exercise, working the heart and lungs
- Improves circulation and respiration.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Reduce tension in the body and mind and promote relaxation.
- Work out the diaphragm, increasing the body’s ability to use oxygen Release endorphins, which act as natural pain-relievers
- Give an overall sense of happiness and well-being
- Encourages playfulness,creativity and spontaniaty.
- Builds team spirit and improves morale.